Why Choose Aspen Gold?
Aspen Gold General Contracting and Engineering is an established custom home builder in the Pikes Peak region and surrounding areas. The company was formed in 1999 by Gary and Candace Torrance. In addition to holding a general contractor’s license, Gary Torrance is a Registered Professional Engineer.
As a design/build contractor, Aspen Gold partners with clients from their initial “vision” of their new home, guiding them throughout the process as the clients’ needs, wants, lifestyle and budget are considered. When designing a custom home, Aspen Gold offers in-depth expertise and guidance with the following:
- Optimal location of the home on project site;
- Development of floor plan;
- Defining the “spaces and places” in the home to enhance the family’s lifestyle and enjoyment; and
- Selection of interior and exterior finishes, fixtures, appliances, etc.
Aspen Gold’s General Process simplifies the home building experience for our clients; an outline of the General Process employed by Aspen Gold will be shared with clients. All clients of Aspen Gold are “project partners” and their interest and involvement are welcomed along every step of the design/build process.
The design process commences with sharing the new home “vision” with the architect/designer. Clients review iterations of the architectural plans throughout the design process and consult with the designer and the builder to modify the in-process design resulting in final plans for a new home that reflect the clients’ “vision”.
Selections and Specifications
Concurrent with the design process, clients are encouraged to make selections for interior and exterior finishes of their new home, including lighting, appliances, and plumbing fixtures. Aspen Gold provides a directory of preferred suppliers for the various finishes and items to be chosen by clients.
Preliminary Cost Estimate
Aspen Gold will assemble a preliminary cost estimate, taking into consideration the following:
- Site development costs (gas, electric, water, sewer, soils, etc.);
- Square footage (finished space vs. unfinished space);
- Architectural style/type of structure (two-story, ranch, etc.);
- Interior and exterior finishes and features (level of finishes, appliances, plumbing fixtures, etc.)
A picture is worth a thousand words.
What We Offer
Dependable leader known for attention to detail, organization, and creating successful projects both in residential and commercial construction. Experienced professional in the role of project management responsible for the safe completion of projects that are within budget, on schedule, high quality, and to the customer’s satisfaction.